"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Monday, November 20, 2017

First Day of School

Right now I’m counting down the last days of school, but if I’m going to catch this blog up I must start with the first day of school.  Luckily it’s an easy post to get me motivated to keep going!  We are in an uneventful year.  No changing of schools or pivotal grade levels.  I suppose the most notable change this year is the fact that there’s 2 instead of 3. 

Adrienne left a note for each girl on their first day.  So sweet and encouraging, and I adore that she did it.

IMG_1240 

Lexi started 10th grade, and wasn’t at all happy about a before school picture.  That fact is insignificant to me.

IMG_1242Sof started 3rd grade which is considered “upper el”.  Stop.  What even. 

IMG_1244   Once again, she was absolutely thrilled to be starting school!  She loves to learn and couldn’t wait to get there!

We love our bus stop.  It’s fun to watch these kids grow each year and see new additions come and graduates go. 

IMG_1248IMG_1249 

Sof came home all smiles and loved everything about her first day!  Lexi had a lunch table to sit at and found all her classes.  Both are considered successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment