"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tremaine Dance Convention

Adrienne had a dance competition this weekend.  We’re not a competition studio, so it’s not really our element, but I love any chance to see our kids dance!  Adrienne and I stayed at the hotel because the schedule is grueling.  Ends LATE and starts EARLY!  Mark brought Lexi, her friend Bree, and Sof out to see us and take advantage of the pool.  My sister brought her big girls out also.  They all swam and then stayed to watch the beginning of competition.  Sof isn’t much for the pool so she hung with me.  We had to bring Adriennne’s costumes to the dressing room after her convention class.  Sof totally fits into that world!  I think we have another dancer on our hands!  Later on she sat and watched the dancing for 2 1/2 hours!  She loves watching her big sis as much as I do!  

DSCF3139

DSCF3147

 

Hanging out in the hotel room…

DSCF3144

DSCF3141

If you find your kid doing this on her own, does it mean you have to potty train?

 

Our studio placed first in everything!  We received the overall high score for one of our dances which meant they performed in the faculty show.  They were amazing!  Adrienne looked so beautiful and has made tremendous progress from last year.  So proud of her.  I seriously can’t get enough dance.  I could watch our kids perform 24/7!  LOVE IT!  Of course no pictures in the auditorium:(

DSCF3149 

DSCF3150

We had to celebrate by going out to dinner!  46 of us at a Japanese steakhouse.  We threw the staff off a little bit!

DSCF3152

DSCF3153

DSCF3155

DSCF3157

Can you tell Adrienne doesn’t want me to take anymore pictures?!  I’m so embarrassing.  Poor child. 

What I love about right now…

I’ve raised a girl that is confident.  It shows not only on stage, but in everything she does.  It’s who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment