"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Real Teen


Dear Adrienne,

I think you rock! Really I do. I love your strong will and how you stand for what you believe in. I also love your sweet side that comes out when you help your sisters. I'm amazed at how you juggle all the commitments in your life. You are the ultimate multitasker! You are beautiful, talented, and smart. You have everything going for you. You are the one that made me a mother which is a job I treasure. I'm so happy to have had the last 13 years to watch you grow, but I'm even more excited for the future to see you blossom into the young woman you are meant to be. Happy 13th Birthday Baby, I love you!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment