"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Paperwork

I've never completed so much paperwork in my life!  Of course, I've never applied to parent a child.  Patience is short at the Culley house!!!  On the upside, between Amazon.com and a trip to the mall, I got most my Christmas shopping done for the kids.  Between the airline tickets and Christmas shopping I spent so much money they flagged my credit card for fraud.  I had to call and have it reactivated!  This trip to the orphanage they ask you to bring 5 snowsuits and 5 pairs of boots.  That will be tomorrow's project I think...way more fun then filling out Visa applications!  

No comments:

Post a Comment