"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Monday, July 18, 2011

You know it's hot when...

...the kids ask to leave the water park. Seriously, it was so hot today the kids just didn't want to be outside anymore(I was happy to oblige!). We got in a good 2 1/2 hours of fun before that though. I took Sofie, Lexi, and her friend Mila to the water park. It's a small one with just 2 slides and a sprinkler area. Sof was timid at first, but eventually got into it. I think she was more freaked out by the kids running around than the water!







On another note, Adrienne called again tonight. She said the second day was amazing but painful. They were going out to dinner tonight and were all teenage giggles and chatter so the pain was already forgotten. I knew my baby would rise to the occasion...so proud of her! Now if I could just get her to clean her room...

No comments:

Post a Comment