"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Friday, April 8, 2011

Two Visits

This morning started with me taking Olivia and Kaitlyn to visit their new sister! They were very excited to say the least. Kaitlyn is hilarious. When I showed her pictures first thing this morning I asked, "Who do you think this is?". She said, "It's me!". Natalie does look just like her so I'll give her that. Then when we were walking into the hospital she asked if the baby was out yet. Huh? When she wants to hold her she says, "Can I pick her up?". Constant entertainment! Both girls are in love with their new baby sister. How long do you think that will last?

This afternoon was filled with a visit from my Mom, Dad and Grandma. They had time to play with Sofie(grandkid #5) and get to know her before going to the hospital to see grandkid #6. My mom brought Sof a puzzle and some bristle blocks which were a big hit. She proceded to take back the Bitty Baby that was originally bought for her as she still HATES dolls! We're thinking that would be better wrapped up for her 3rd birthday in October:)

Notice the fairy wings in every picture? Her new favorite accessory!

No comments:

Post a Comment