"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Friday, April 22, 2011

A Cute Date

No, it wasn't my husband! It was my sweet Lexi Lou:) Last night we went to the Mommy/Daughter Safari dinner with her Brownie troop. Very cute and nice to have some alone time with Lexi. We wore animal prints, danced and ate. Good times...one of the best dates I've had in a while...think she'll call me for a second?




As she was driving me insane at the grocery store this morning(she has a habit of making tasks harder than they need to be), she said, "Last night was the the bestest night of my life!". I'm sure I'll be replaced soon enough, but for now I'm happy to be her best date!

No comments:

Post a Comment