"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tutu Cute

Sof is on her third week of dance and we're making progress! Last week she participated in just the "Happy and You Know It" part, this week she did the whole class! She still cried hysterically when she went in though! Next week is viewing week which means parents can sit in on the whole class. I haven't decided if that's a good idea or not. I'm going to go in because I don't want her to wonder why everyone else's mommy is there, but I hope she doesn't cling to me and shut down. She's not at a point yet where I could say, "Mommy has to leave if you don't participate". At the end of the day I don't really care if she dances or not, I just like getting her dressed in her tutu's!

She did not want to pose for a picture! She just wanted to go. Funny, she's always super excited about the idea of dance, she just gets cold dancing feet when we get there!

2 comments:

  1. She looks just beautiful in her dance outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness, she is adorable. Look at the boots, they even match!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete