"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Monday, September 12, 2011

Beauty and Brains

She's got the beauty part hands down. I can't take any credit for that. Well, maybe a little, that is an amazing outfit:)


We saw the brains right away the first visit we had with her. She was just over 2, and she was successful doing a puzzle in those extremely stressful moments. We knew she was a smartie.

So let me tell you about Sof and the rocks...

She lined up these six rocks. My sister and I were sitting on the porch steps. She brought over two and set them next to my sister. Then she went back and brought another two over and set them next to me. When she went back for the last two I was certain she would put them inbetween us(she's OCD like that!). She actually set them in my pile. My sister and I giggled a bit, like there goes that theory, she's not quite as particular as we thought. Suddenly she looked back and saw 4 on one side and 2 on the other. Without missing a beat she grabbed one and moved it to the other pile to make 3 and 3. As if it was no big deal, just oh, let me even those out...

It was genius. It's official, beauty and brains, all my girls have 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment