"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Friday, June 24, 2011

Retirement Party

Last night we had a big retirement party for my Dad. My parents live in a small town and my dad is a fixture there. Everyone knows him, and everyone loves him! Just as we expected he had a huge turnout of friends, family and colleagues. I only have few pictures because I was busy chatting! Congratulations Dad!




Luckily there was a real photographer there to take some decent pictures. I had someone at the table shoot this just so I'd have it today!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to him! I A great big party is a great way to start off senior life and retirement , no? I hope you had fun and your father as well, and I hope he enjoys his new stage in life!

    -Drew Harrison

    ReplyDelete