"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Did It

I did 2 things today that grew my baby up just a little. First, I sent her to preschool this morning. I thought long and hard on it, and decided it is best for her. She needs the stimulation and structure. She is such a sponge right now, and I'm confident in her attachment and bonding. Just as I expected she loved it. She cried briefly when I left, but then got busy playing. The teachers said she did wonderful and even sat and listened the entire circle time. When I got there to pick her up she was "talking" a mile a minute trying to show me all her stuff. She was so happy! This week she's going 9:30-12:00 T, W, TH. It's on a week by week basis so I think I will send her most of the weeks we're home.

I also got her hair cut! I've trimmed the back a few times myself since we've been home, but it just keeps growing! I want to grow her bangs out because she has such a pretty little face. The other day I realized just HOW long the back had gotten(think mullet). So tonight we went and got it chopped off and it looks so cute! The next haircut should make it all one length!

Before...


During...

After...

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say again how stinking cute she is?!?! Oh my gosh I smile every time! :) Love her haircut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she has beautiful hair! Love it

    ReplyDelete