"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Friday, November 1, 2013

Activities this Month

Lexi ran 2 cross country meets this month.  I guess it was really last month, because OMG it’s actually November today!  She did well, but I don’t think it’s her “thing”.  They only run 1 mile in sixth grade, and Lexi finished her first meet with a time of 8.18. 

PA093847 In true Culley fashion she wore this big red flower in her hair.  I can say for sure she was the only one out there with accessories!  It made it easier to spot her though!

PA093842

These kids definitely don’t know how to pace themselves.  The start of the race sounded like a horse race!  They shot out like it was a 100 meter dash!  Lexi learned her lesson though, because the race left her feeling not so hot.

PA093845

The next race she was careful to pace herself better.  Slow start, and kicked it in at the end.  Her time was 9.25, but I think she was holding back a little!

PA163875 

PA163881

PA163880

The last meet fell on the same night and time as the musical try outs, so we skipped it!  I’m glad she tried it, but I think cheerleading and the musical are more her calling!

Sof had her viewing week at dance.  She is definitely the youngest in her classes and the one that needs the most help!  She really watches the others though and is picking up fast.

PA073815

See Kaitlyn in the back?  She is the opposite of Sof, on the older end and doing awesome!  I love that they’re together!

PA073827

Getting help from Miss Alison.  The tongue looks like she’s concentrating:)

PA073832

PA073838

PA073841

Next up was ballet.  Sof actually loves ballet!  I thought she would prefer the more fast paced classes, but she does nothing but ballet at home!

PA113856

PA113865

PA113866

PA113869

PA113872

PA113873

I love watching my girls activities!  So proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment