"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Monday, November 18, 2013

It Happened In October

Obviously I’m behind in blogging.  I’m trying to catch up though, so you have to bear with me!  In an attempt to post a lot of cute pictures that have nothing to do with each other, I’m affectionately calling this “It Happened In October”.  Because they did.  And you shouldn’t start a sentence with because.  Or and.  Or and isn’t even a sentence.  I did not take a writing or grammar class in October.  No siree, you will not find a pic of that in this post.

We did however, visit the cider mill.  We met the cousins there on a chilly afternoon, and actually had quite a nice time.  Lots of fun stuff to do there!

IMG_6762

IMG_6765

IMG_6767

IMG_6771

IMG_6772

IMG_6773

Sof found a piece of brown paper and insisted we make a pirate’s map(so we can go on an adventure).

IMG_6779

IMG_6780

Sof started having homework, and she loves it!

IMG_6787

She also had a pajama day, which made me realize we have no public appropriate pajamas.  Off to Target I went!

IMG_6789 

One morning we made a family trip to the grocery store.  Lexi by chance brought her DVD player in the car.  She brought it in and I set her and Sof down at a table with a couple donuts while mark and I shopped.  It ended up being a very fun and productive morning! 

IMG_6759

Last but not least, we had our non-bowling group dinner!  Unfortunately, Mark was sick and I had to go on my own:(  I had to take a pic because Kelly put on such a beautiful table!

IMG_6755

No comments:

Post a Comment