"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Monday, September 30, 2013

Sof and Growth

I’m lovin’ the growth in this girl.

IMG_6412

She’s loves going to school now, and brings that learning home with her.

IMG_6450

She’s constantly sitting at the table doing dot-to-dots, practicing her letters, or showing us how she can write all sorts of words in the “at” family.

IMG_6550

She tells me she can read.  She gets out this chapter book and says, “Big girls don’t read with their voice, they do it in they’re minds”. 

IMG_6455

She’s more interested in sidewalk chalk because she can actually write and draw stuff now.

IMG_6533

She’s also into riding her bike.  She has more strength and stamina, so it’s more fun!

IMG_6517

Even at the park she’s more capable.  She’s climbing more, sliding faster, and swinging higher.

IMG_6521

IMG_6518

IMG_6520

Although I hate to see the passage of time, with every new phase seems to come some new benefit.  I’m loving the independence of this stage, and the discovery of learning.  When I pick her up from school she is no longer happy because I’m there to take her home, but more because she is excited to tell me about her day.  I never tire of that smile!

IMG_6529

No comments:

Post a Comment