"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Monday, September 30, 2013

Cousin Fun

It’s safe to say my sister may never leave her kids with me again.  For this weekend though, she enjoyed some time away with girlfriends and toddlers while the big girls stayed with me.  We all had fun, but before I go into detail, let me preface by saying my sister is a pediatric dietician.  Really, she is. 

Kaitlyn and Sof had dance.

IMG_6552

It’s not unusual for us to get McDonalds lunch after.  Not a total fail yet.

IMG_6553

The kids spent the afternoon playing outside and entertaining themselves.  In the evening we decided we would take them to a movie.  It was kinda last minute(meaning we didn’t have time to make dinner).

IMG_6558 

Mark and Steve decided that the popcorn, slushies, and candy we fed them wasn’t really dinner.  So what else could we do but stop at Wendy’s?  Honestly, we rarely eat fast food.  I was fairly disgusted by the end of the day, but the kids meal toys were totally worth it!

IMG_6561

I like to call this picture “3 Shrek’s and a Jack Ass”.

As soon as we got home the girls got right back into their play.  I went to check on them to see what was keeping them so busy.

IMG_6562

The conversation went like this:

Me:  Watcha guys doin’?

Livy: Hi Nenni!  We’re playing tattoo artist.  Over there is where you get the tattoo, and over here is surgery.

Me:  Wow, where’d you get that idea?  Never mind, have fun!

Adrienne had 3 friends spend night.  How could I not get Dunkin’ Donuts in the morning?

IMG_6566

  I’m proud to say no one even puked!  Anyone need a sitter??

No comments:

Post a Comment