"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last Day of School

Today marked the end of our school year.  Adrienne has finished 7th grade.  She informed me I was only getting one chance to get a picture, so I better make it good.  Of course it was beautiful, but I snapped a couple extras anyway!

   P6124126  P6124128 

Lexi put on her sparkliest top and her sparkliest bottom.  I don’t love them together, but it’s so her right now.

   P6124129  P6124130

Sof had to have her picture too!

P6124131  P6124134

And for my Beach Buddies, here is our last day in pictures…

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen for sharing a great video showing everyone the love at the beach. It has been a great run and I will truly miss each and everyone of my beach friends. We have made lasting friendships and wonderful memories. Wishing everyone a great new year wherever it is they land. And always remember If you are lucky enough to be at the beach, you are lucky enough and boy were we lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. Culley for sharing this beautiful video. Do you mind if I steal the link and post it on the Twin Beach Elementary: TBE Families Stay Connected After Redistricting Facebook group? I know that there are a lot of others that would love this.

    Thanks,
    Danielle Ferriter

    ReplyDelete