"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Saturday, January 14, 2012

Some of My Birdie’s Flew South

Tonight my nest is missing a Daddy and a middle birdie.  This evening they boarded a plane(with my Dad:) and headed south.  They are off in pursuit of some sunshine and fun.  I know it’s great time for them, but I don’t like it.  I like all my birdies in one nest.  I miss my Lexi Lou.  Seven days will be too long without her.  Not to mention one of the birdies left with me needs an early bedtime, and the other needs to be picked up at dance late every night.  I will miss the Daddy bird that drives also. 

P1141247     

I will hold down the fort though, maybe even take out the garbage Wednesday, until we are reunited.  By the way, I LOVE Face Time.  It will be my friend this week:)

Last night we had a farewell dinner.  I think these hats are the next up and coming fashion trend.  Watch the runways for them.

P1131230  P1131232

P1131231

Today I was in class all day.  Teachers have to continue to earn credits to keep their certification, so today I had to go to class.  I’ve trained Adrienne well because she remember to snap some pictures when they played outside in the dusting of snow.

P1141236  P1141238

I’m off to finish “Titanic” with Adrienne.  I forgot how sad that movie is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment