"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Quickie

I have my candy cane pajama pants on, coffee in my Santa mug, and all my girlies are happily playing with their gifts.  For Adrienne that means doing her nails, Lexi is watching a movie on her personal DVD player, and Sof is toolin’ around on her balance bike.  Um, excuse me Father Time, could you stop please? 

PC250799 

Our Eve was wonderful, full of new traditions and old.  Friends, family, food, gifts, poppers, and moose mugs. 

PC240643  PC240704  PC240750

Cookies were left, along with water and veggies for those poor overworked reindeer.

PC240795

Christmas jammies are not optional, everyone agrees.

PC240788

Plasma cars are sweet…everyone agrees on that too.

PC240749

Santa must read the blog, that’s where all my girls “good” is highlighted.  He rewarded them generously.  Sof handled the morning like an old pro. 

PC250812

  PC250823  PC250826

Dora earrings!!

PC250825

And just to prove I’m delirious with Christmas cheer…a picture of me with no make-up. 

PC250827

There is so much more, but the shower is calling me to get off the computer.  We have more places to be and family to be with.  Hope this finds you feeling as blessed and content as I am.  Merry Christmas 2011!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment