"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Sunday, August 28, 2011

End of Summer Performance

Today we had one of our last performances of the season at a local festival. Adrienne and my nieces danced, and Adrienne and Lexi both sang. As always I was super proud of them. I never tire of watching these girls perform!






I was especially proud of Lexi! She has just recently found her voice, and her confidence. It was a really big deal for her to get up in front of an audience like that! Adrienne does it all the time, it's second nature for her. Sof sat and watched and tried to sing along and dance too! I have a feeling she will be following in her sister's and cousin's footsteps!

No comments:

Post a Comment