"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Monday, December 16, 2013

November Stuff

Random post alert, but lets face it, I’m not so good at keeping up these days so it’s necessary.

We had the privilege of celebrating Brian’s girlfriend Ami’s 40th birthday.  She has been a wonderful addition to our group.  She is intelligent, kind, and warm.  We’re so happy to have her in our lives.

IMG_6851

IMG_6865

We took the big girls to see “Mama Mia” and out to dinner.  I forgot how much I enjoy that musical!  You can’t help but sing along!

IMG_6885

IMG_6883

IMG_6888

I’m usually a stickler about not getting into Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but we had some cold snowy days in November.  On this night Sof and I couldn’t resist at least looking at the Home Depot options:) 

IMG_6892

While we were shopping Sof also saw a disco ball, and decided she wanted it.  I told her add it to her Santa list.  She promptly did…

IMG_6894

Some sister sillies…

IMG_6904

IMG_6907

Adrienne currently has a mug obsession.

IMG_6911

Keeping with the live entertainment theme, we also saw “Shrek” at our local high school.  It’s nothing like a HS performance though, they are amazing!

IMG_6939

My little turkey. 

IMG_6948

We had a visit to Aunt Steph’s store, which is a favorite for Sof!

IMG_6954

Finally, Mark, Adrienne, and I went out to dinner one night.  “Palate” is one of our current favorites!  The food, drinks, and atmosphere are great, and it doesn’t hurt that Adrienne’s former dance teacher and husband own it:)

IMG_6961

One less post I’m behind…check.

No comments:

Post a Comment