"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Thursday, July 26, 2012

Instapost

Well, I admit it, I’ve been cheating.  I’m having an affair with something more instantly gratifying.  It’s keeping me from blogging, and luring me with it’s ease.  It’s Instagram.  And yes, I am in love.  I can snap a picture with my phone, apply cool filters to it, and post it instantly.  It satisfies my need to see my life in pictures on a screen.  Luckily, I’ve decided I’m like the bachelorette, I can maintain two relationships at once.  So, I’m back to update you on what’s been going on since I’ve been off “fooling” around.  Right now we’re on vacation, but a lot happened before that, so I’ll come back with a vacation post later!

I discovered Instagram one morning while Sof was still asleep in my bed.

photo.JPG1Later I caught her playing in my shoes.

photo.JPG2  The theme continued that day when she got into my make-up.

photo.JPG3 

She might be sleeping late and being naughty because it seems to be normal these days to have Dora playing on the TV at 10:00pm!

6

To get ready for vacation Adrienne and I had our nails done.  Fun time with my big girl.

photo.JPG4

5

Sof and Scratches are good friends.

7

We went to our cottage for the weekend because we couldn’t check into our place in Grand Haven until Sunday.  No way we were going to waste a beautiful weekend!

8

9

Bedtime fun with Mommy’s phone camera:)  Sof looks so old in this pic I barely recognize her!

10

It’s a big deal to her that she can have braids like her big sisters.

11

Dancing with Daddy!

12

Love these 3.

14

Driveway fun with the hose. 

We celebrated Mimi’s birthday(on the real day!).

15

16

We did our 40 mile bike ride again with Anne, Rick, and Joni.  It was awesome!  We stopped for lunch at the half way point.  We found a little sweet shop/deli that is so cute you don’t know where to look first!

17   We came back and took a dip in the lake.

18

Then we grabbed our things, jumped in the car, and headed off to start our real vacation.

19

No comments:

Post a Comment