"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where does the time go?

I couldn't tell you what I've been busy with, but I haven't had time to post in awhile!  Back to work. school, dance, and gymnastics which pretty much consumes every waking minute!  Last week Adrienne had her second choir concert.  Her and her friend Jordan both had solos and did great!  I was so proud of them! 
We were able to get away to our cottage for one night this weekend.  It was a quick trip, but we had lots of fun planned.  Each girl invited a friend and we were going to go snow tubing.  Unfortunately Lexi got sick:(  We had to cancel on her friend, but still went.  Anne and Rick came and Emily and the girls.  Lexi's enthusiasm waxed and wained but she had a good time.  The kids went sledding at the cottage, and Adrienne and Jordan gave the the little ones make overs!  So cute.  My mom and dad came out in the evening and brought dinner, and we played cards.  The next day my sister took Lexi home because the big girls were dying to go snow tubing and she just wasn't 100%.  It is so fun!  Good exercise too!
Jordan, Adrienne, Lexi

Lexi

Olivia

Kaitlyn

Ahhhh, the life.  Lord help us when this one is a teenager...

Anne's idea of heaven...a little girl on her lap.

The tubers!  Yes, I tubed too but someone has to take the pictures!

   
All this fun had S on everyone's mind.  It's hard not to think of her and how she will fit into a family weekend like this.  Every experience seems like a missed opportunity to me.  She could be learning what it's like to be a Culley!  I just can't wait for her to know this new life she's entering!  On that note, Thursday I sent all my paperwork out.  Nothing on my plate right now.  My homestudy is being updated as we speak.  I just can't wait to know what our court date is.  I am more than anxious!  Tomorrow I am painting her bedroom.  I'll post pictures when it's done! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment