"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Friday, January 28, 2011

Dance Mom!

For those of you that don't know me that well, I'm a total dance mom.  Yes, I am that mom that lives through her daughter(my daughter lives a charmed life, who wouldn't want to live through her?).  Tonight her dance company had their first performance of the year.  They do a lot community shows and this was the first time they performed these particular dances.  They were awesome!  I love, love, love, it!  Thankfully Adrienne does too!  Here are a few(bad) pics!

     

1 comment:

  1. I'm a total football, soccer, basketball mom...but I think you Dance moms are a little crazy LOL! I guess I will have to learn to do some girly things with Ava Grace because she totally dosen't seem to be into sports!

    ReplyDelete