"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Tuesday, July 8, 2014

May

I only know these things happened in May because they are in the “May” picture file.  Which is exactly the reason I do this, so I can remember what I did with this life that is flying by. 

IMG_8970

In May we were still in the daily grind of drop off’s and school days. 

IMG_8971 

Sof and I enjoyed the last of our time together as “part time working mom with preschooler at home”. 

IMG_8980

IMG_9010

IMG_9065

IMG_9070

IMG_9551

We celebrated Zach’s birthday early in the month.  All he wanted was a party with all of us together.  Such a sweetie.

IMG_8983

IMG_8995

IMG_9003

IMG_9005

IMG_9007

We also celebrated Emmerson’s First Communion. 

IMG_9039 

IMG_9206

I celebrated Mother’s day with a trip to the grocery store dragging two kids.  Not because of me or the groceries, but definitely for the Starbucks;) 

IMG_9205

I did open my computer later to find this little love note though:)

IMG_9253

Sof made her transition to cheer, and she’s loving it.

IMG_9046

In-between recitals and the parade, Memorial Day weekend left time for a little shopping and boating.

IMG_9330 

IMG_9331

IMG_9357

The water was freezing.  I’m pretty sure I saw ice chunks floating by…

IMG_9374

IMG_9383

Sof went for a short tube ride, but it was way to cold for her to swim, so when we got home and saw the pool was open for business we had to go!

IMG_9387

IMG_9549

We had the parade the next day.  Everyone knows it is my most hated dance event.  It’s always way hot, way cold, or raining, and the crowd looks like they just wandered out of Walmart onto the street.  The whole way there I was telling Adrienne how awesome it is that next year she can drive herself and I won’t have to go!  Lo and behold, it ended up being beautiful weather and the kids had a great time.  Guess I have to eat my words(a little).

IMG_9388

IMG_9394

IMG_9399

IMG_9401

IMG_9404

Finishing the month, we had a swimming night with the cousins(Natty Bug dressed herself), dance season ended with golf outing, and Sof got invited to a neighborhood birthday party.

IMG_9557

IMG_9565

IMG_9567

And that folks, wraps up May.  Which technically makes me only a month behind now!

No comments:

Post a Comment