"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Monday, February 3, 2014

January Insta-Life

I have a new plan that I’m hoping will make my my blogging life easier and more up to date.  I have so many pictures of our everyday life from Instagram.  I want to post them here also for memories sake, but they don’t need lengthy explanations.  I was finding that events I really did want to write about were getting lost in a sea of “look what we had for dinner” and “Sof on the iPad again”.  So, I’m going to try to do one post a month that captures our life on Instagram.  For those of you that already follow me there, it will be redundant.  More importantly though, when I print this blog into a book at the end of the year, they will be there in print forever more.

With that said, there really was a theme to January…snow.  I mean crazy snow.  Of the 31 possible days in the month, we went to school for 14 of them.  Charming at first, but we’re over it now.

IMG_7608 

IMG_7607

IMG_7606

IMG_7900

Along with the snow came unreasonably cold temps(also responsible for several days of missed school).  We spent a lot of time hanging inside, and I was inspired to do a little decorating.  Most drastically, I got rid of the rug in the living room that I never loved, and replaced it with something so much more flexible and me.

IMG_7635

IMG_7638

IMG_7696

IMG_7704

IMG_7712

IMG_7769

IMG_7831

P1164547

We also found quite a few outings to keep busy with.  Like Tiny Town with Emmy and Natty.

IMG_7689

IMG_7692

Play practice with Lexi and Starbucks.

IMG_7637

IMG_7643

IMG_7851

We saw “The Little Mermaid” at the local children’s theater.

IMG_7677

IMG_7676

Swimming with the cousins was a favorite!

IMG_7755

IMG_7757

IMG_7765

Dance class and rehearsals for Alice in Dreamland continued.

IMG_7796

We also braved an extremely cold night to go to Lucky’s!

IMG_7783

IMG_7789IMG_7790

I had two after the holidays staff parties. 

IMG_7672

IMG_7728

Got some coffee, computer, and sis time while the girls were in rehearsal!

IMG_7795

We had our non-bowling dinner at the Melting Pot.  I’m actually quite impressed at how well we’ve done with keeping up with this every month!

IMG_7802

Finally, I have a myriad of breakfast pictures because I guess Sof’s just cute at breakfast.  That and I’m not irritated with her yet:)

IMG_7688

IMG_7701

IMG_7827

IMG_7836

Good bye January!

No comments:

Post a Comment