"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Monday, November 19, 2012

B-lated B-day

My first born daughter turned 14 last week.  OMG.  Crazy.  I didn’t even get to see her on her actual birthday because it was conference day at my school(we work 8am-9pm).  The day before and after that she was busy with dance and play.  So, honestly, we didn’t really celebrate!  She opened her presents the night before and brought candy for everyone at play rehearsal.  We will celebrate with the family on Thanksgiving.  For now, her birthday was just like her, busy.

culley_5  

To my beautiful first born…you make me proud everyday to be not only your mama, but also your friend.  I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment