"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Saturday, March 17, 2018

Sof’s Gotcha Day/St. Patrick’s Day/Cheer

We celebrated Sof’s 7th Gotcha day with, I’m not kidding, another cheer competition.  Also, it’s St. Patrick’s Day, so not gonna lie, no one was very excited about this one.  Also, Sof competed at 8am and Lexi competed at 8pm.  I can’t make this up.

I do love the early morning drives in.

IMG_4025

IMG_4026

IMG_4021

Because of the long break in the afternoon, I had Mark come pick Sof up after she was done.  Lexi was getting a ride with friends later, so I had several hours in the afternoon to kill by myself.  As luck would have it, Livy was at a dance competition about a half mile down the street!  I got to see two of her dances compete for the first time!

IMG_4037IMG_4044IMG_4051

The bonus was it was a beautiful day for a walk!  Who would’ve thought it was only March!

IMG_4052

I got back in time to grab something to eat and meet Lexi.

IMG_4058

It was late when we got home, so there really wasn’t any celebration for Sof’s day.  We made up for it later though!

IMG_4075

I had ordered some squishies before we went to Florida to give her for Gotcha day.  I had no idea she was going to end up buying some there!  Good thing you can never have enough squishies according to Sof!

IMG_4079

Dear Sof,

Seven years is a long time.  I rarely think about how you became my baby girl, it’s unimportant and all important at the same time.  I love your story, I love being your mommy, and I love you.  You love squishies, creating things, being with your sisters, playing with friends, school, learning and treats!  There is not enough sugar in the world for you.  I will never not celebrate Gotcha day for two reasons.  First, because it was the most amazing day for our family, and second, because the way you light up when we sing to you is everything. 

Love you baby girl,  Mommy

IMG_4070

No comments:

Post a Comment