"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Saturday, November 1, 2014

This is Fall

Nothing makes it feel more like fall then a trip to the apple orchard.  We’ve had a beautiful month and took advantage of our season passes to the orchard near our house.  Like usual, this was an impromptu meet up with Em and I thinking on the same lines one Sunday afternoon.  It’s funny how often that happens.  I pulled out my phone to call her and say we were going to make a trip up there, and her text was already there saying they were going as well.

PA265373  PA265377

PA265375

PA265372

PA265376

It wasn’t particularly warm, but all the girls wanted slushies!

PA265379

I love Nat’s hands holding Kaitlyn’s head!

PA265385PA265386

They played the whole time we were there, and pretty much closed the place down!

PA265388

PA265391

If there’s one season I wish was longer, it would be fall.  I love the weather, the foliage, and the activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment