"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Sunday, May 19, 2013

#wheredoesthetimego

May is flying by just like April did.  The weather is finally looking up, and I love it! 

2

Of course, even though it’s finally warm outside, Sof insisted on wearing this hat several days.  She says she’s a dog.  That’s the closest it’s gonna get to a dog in this house, so have it girl.

1

Lexi’s been babysitting a lot for us.  This time of year is so busy with dance and school, and it’s great to have another babysitter in the house.  She’s such a good big sister!

10

We squeezed in a Friday night get together.  It’s been a long time since we’ve been able to convene our peeps, eat, drink, and be merry!

7

6

Lots of reading going on here. 

P5032966

5

36

Lexi went to school on a random Tuesday wearing her Easter dress.  I thought it was ridiculous, and we argued about it.  She insisted and I gave in.  That’s how Lexi rolls.  Pearls and tulle don’t slow her down.

38   

Dance is winding down.  We had our last classes, and started recital preparation.  We’ve had rehearsals and 3 shows already.  After the last 3 shows it will earn it’s own post:) 

12 

13

14

Dance mom dinner…

4

Someone is getting big.  I want her to act her age, I just hate that her age keeps going up:(

15

16

She wanted pudding from the grocery store.  I told her she had to write it down for me.  I spelled it and she carefully put each letter on the paper.

40

Her Kindergarten teacher will be so happy when the time comes.  All that’s left of my baby are these feet…

30

There was a spring fair at Lexi’s school.  Sof had a great time, and I never saw Lexi and her friends(which means she had fun too)! 

18  21

35

Our dance studio did a “Hollywood Nights” party.  Adrienne had to work it, and Lexi and Savana attended.  It was a formal event!

29 

34

33

They did such a cute job with it!

What I’ve been loving in May…

11

Starbuck’s half off Frappuccino's and outside time.

39

What I haven’t been loving?  Students spring fever that leads to bad behavior and judgment. 

17

That leads to cutting ones hair off in the coat closet during free choice time.  Ugh, that’s a bad call home to make.  All in a days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment