"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Monday, January 29, 2018

Indianapolis

Lexi’s team competed in Indianapolis at the end of January.  We love this venue because there’s so much to do within walking distance when you’re not actually cheering!

IMG_1705

Her team always struggles with 2 day comps.  They tend to totally nail it one day and struggle the other.  I can’t remember how this one went, but I know it was that same scenario.  These girls have the talent and heart, they just need to get their heads in the right spot!

IMG_3486IMG_3487IMG_3488

We love the cheer nightlife!  Especially in Indianapolis!  We walked through the mall and the girls stopped in some stores, and then had a great dinner out with the team. 

IMG_1679IMG_1680IMG_1682

IMG_3504IMG_3505

Day2 is all coming back to me now that I look at the pictures.  The hazard of being so far behind is I don’t remember anything.  Thus the reason I do this blog, so I can remember my life.  I digress…

Day two the girls nailed it.  Hit zero!  Big accomplishment for them! 

IMG_3515

IMG_3529IMG_3537

Again, I don’t recall, but I suspect we ended up with second. 

IMG_3541

The only cheer nightlife we DON’T love, is those Sunday night late drives home.  It’s all worth it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment