"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what." ~Author Unknown



Monday, November 29, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

The house is finally decorated for Christmas!  The kids had a great time doing the tree.  They love unwrapping the ornaments and rediscovering them each year.  They remember each one, and love retelling the stories.  I enjoyed watching them this year...they're finally old enough to not put EVERY ornament on the bottom branch!  I admit I did a little rearranging after they went to bed!  It was hard to not to think of our sweet Russian, and how she won't be with us this year.  There should be 5 stockings hung.  But on the positive side...for one more year my fireplace is symmetrical.  Which side do you hang an extra stocking on???  On a totally different note, I've tried everything and I can't rotate pictures on this blog.  So annoying!!!!


Can't wait to see 5 stockings next year!

1 comment:

  1. I had the same stocking thought process :)...great minds think alike. I guess you put the 5th stocking with the "kids side"!

    ReplyDelete